Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Spirit Quest

This course essay was written by one of our ministers. Below is the first paragraph of her essay.


Grounding and Protection
I am so impressed with the Spirit Quest Course I have just completed. I have been a practicing professional Psychic Medium for several years now and have had a radio show for the past year. I have never really found that I needed to have an actual ritual so to speak to ground myself. I have a very strict contract with my spirit guides about protection and they have done quite well. I never have any problems with negative energy of any kind. I just do not tolerate it.


For the rest of her essay, go to Metaphysics Course

******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

No comments: