Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest

by Rev. Judy Wolf

Spirit-Quest is a very private journey deep inside which leads to phenomenal healing and growth. Old prejudices, beliefs about self and negativity are challenged and exercised in a non-threatening way. Little by little over the course of thirty weeks the real self blooms. Confidence grows and the world is seen through calmer, more focused eyes.

I have been on many journeys. This one has had and is having the most profound results, perhaps because of the concentrated time spent over a long period. Seeds are sown and given room to sprout and grow.

I am calmer, more focused and no longer fearful of using my healing talents.

Roses: One of the tools I like best and which I have had the opportunity to use many, many times is “blowing up roses.” So many experiences, both good and bad, can be handled with this tool. When some person or some situation is difficult, it is so easy to put them or it into a rose and blow it up. It makes me smile every time.

One thing I have discovered in attempting to use this tool with truly negative or harmful things. Not wishing to blow up evil and disperse it throughout the world, I tried putting it down a grounding cord. I created a grounding cord right in front of me, dropped the situation down the grounding cord and blew it up deep inside the earth. I created a neutral grounding cord in front of me so I would not have to use my own grounding cord. I did not want the evil anywhere near me.

Spirit Guides: I have been talking with my Spirit Guide for many years. It is not necessary for me to use a rose. I simply ask a question and receive an answer. I also ask for things that I want and feel that the Spirit Guide will either help make it happen or help me to see why I really don’t want it. I also find that I am able to talk with or see people who have died. This is a fairly new phenomenon and one with which I am not altogether comfortable. Because this is helpful to people who are grieving it is an important “talent” for me to cultivate. This course has helped with my comfort level.

Finally, I wish to thank you for a wonderful course.

Yours in light

Judy

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: