Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Metaphysics

Master of Metaphysics 

by Rev. Judge Edward Singleton

What can I say about the Spirit Quest Course and the 30 weeks of enlightenment. I have truly, truly enjoyed it. I so much enjoy the topics such as karma, meditation and in fact all of the topics. I can't really pick one to be my favorite but i would like to express my gratitude for the course and your enlightening spirit you gave throughout the lessons. I came into the course almost 8 months ago with some personal issues that I was working on and through the techniques used in this course I was able to work through the issues without much stress and problems.


It is nice to know that this course it out there and available to people, especially those that are under stress, anxiety, drug/alcohol abuse and any other mental or physical disorder. The thing taught in this course are valuable to all and will help those with the previous mentioned problems and any that choose to use the lessons to better themselves in any aspect of their life. I can sit here all day and talk about how much I enjoyed it and that I am better for having taken the course, but you will not know until you have taken the course yourself. I encourage all to sign up today and learn for yourself the benefits and knowledge that the course offers. Thanks again Amy for everything.


**********************

Ordination with the Free Online Ordination button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: