Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Metaphysical Healing

    I had been surfing the net when I came across the monastery site and it was exactly what I had been seeking. The ULC provided a unique concept and idea. So, I got ordained right away in 1999 and have served as a Reverend and Minister of Peace since. It was personal achievement to be ordained and this really helped me to grow spiritually and it opened my mind to thirst for the truth. I've always been interested in the subconscious, conscience, man's true nature and the personality of man since I was child … looking for my true self you might say. Your course was of special interest to me so I took it. To me, it was a natural step to learn from the lessons offered.

     I've surpassed many ordeals since signing up for your course and I have invested time to go through the lessons and ponder. For a long time after my separation, I was wreck and totally out of balance. It felt like the ground beneath me had disappeared. I kept sinking into dark hole and eventually fell to my knees in pain and cried. My brother without one word just lightly touched my shoulder and I felt a sensation of warmth, love and peace.


It was a similar situation to what was mentioned in one of the lessons and now I understand what my brother did.  He used the "Laying of hands" whether he was aware or not.


     The information on your course brought many things to light and helped me in spiritual journey and has aided me in understanding what is meant by spiritual healing and energy fields. I find that I project a different way of being since reading and meditating on your information. The thing I like most about your course is that it has helped to become a more spiritual being with a new mindset. It has even reinforced proper nutrition and exercise for the physical.


    I would like to say it has taken me a while to send you this essay only because I kept getting side-tracked until now. I would like to share that your program was timely and it has helped me to become more open minded to energy fields and manifesting healing.


    I have always felt like plant and I grow when I learn and that's exactly what your program did for me. Though Many times, I found myself going off on tangent researching additional information and being baffled by how much there is to know … so many disciplines that intertwine. I noticed in my research that I was delving more into more holistic cures for disease. The spirit, mind and body present a plethora of disciplines and paths for practitioners.


      I personally found the Endocrine System very interesting as it relates to chakras.

     I was fascinated by a book I came across named "Adrenal Fatigue" by Dr. J. Wilson. I found it very informative plus it can be used as a scientific tool to aid in healing.  The book is a great read with contains self-help exercises.

    I am somewhat of an orator by nature and have also researched, as a hobby, information on NLP, general-semantics, Tarot, Birth Bio-Rhythms and Etymology. I find this other knowledge compliments your program beautifully. I realize and acknowledge the world is more than meets the eye. The concepts and ideas in the course also gave me a new drive and pragmatic exercises which have caused my new personal mission to be a personification of a gentle smile with eyes that can only project pure intention. On a more serious note I've started looking into becoming a Registered Massage Therapist or Personal trainer.

     The mix of your program, my life's learning keep directing me towards helping others.

     The Master of Metaphysical Healing lessons were great.

Rev. Pedro Vallejo



******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

No comments: