Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Spirit Quest

At the end of Spirit Quest, my own previous beliefs were confirmed and even expanded upon. This is why I am happy I took this class.


    I remember the day I reread the bible ,I say re read because I had read it often before. My eyes were upon the words from Genesis,"And he created them in his own image,"Or some other bibles God said,"Let us create them in our own image" Well some people say God made us look like him some will say he (she)gave us the abilities to be like him some say both.But one thing I knew deep in my heart was,god was our creator,some like the Native Americans even refer to him as "The Creator" so if hes the creator and like him in his image we are created,Then we are creators!


I often knew it was more than a coincidence when I spoke something and it happened.but I'm not saying there's anything special about me I'm talking about everyone on earth,We are creators and like children running lose in the house with a crayon,We humans spend our life running around earth.creating and coloring everything in sight good or bad unaware of our creative powers.I wish more people would take the time to understand we are creators out of control.Well that's generalizing.  Because a lot of people indeed do know the power of thought and intent a lot really. So in the Spirit quest course a person learns the tools to direct the creative energy stored in us.Like a carpenter who stands on a piece of land, in front of a pile of wood and bricks with the intent of building there.


Spirit Quest is like a truck full of tools pulls up and says, here's what you need to get the job done.Buy learning to use the tools included in the Spirit quest classes ,I realized they worked and it wasn't long before I realized that I could make tools of my own like a example within the carpentry theme would be ,Spirit quest handed me a hand saw and it
wasn't long before I discovered the power saw or if you not a carpenter let me say this, Spirit Quest taught me how to bake bread and by the end of the class I had learned on my own how to serve an entire dinner.


In other words I learned that the basic tools in the class if applied ,worked so I invented ,discovered , made some of my own.The golden sun was especially helpful to me and it wasn't long till I added a silver sparking star to assist the golden sun.The Golden sun was my favorite but the grounding cord was a with out question the most useful.The way these tools changed
my life is, this is beautiful, there always there.


I don't have to wait till I go and get the tool to fix the problem there always with us in our
mind available and read to be used.This has helped me control a lot of
emotions and uncomfortable life situations.


Before I felt somewhat victim to my problems in life.now I have the tools to take that uncomfortable energy and transform.Problems now become removed or at least bearable. I recommend the information in this course to anyone with a open mind willing to apply it to their life.

                                                      Pastor Diane Louise Watkins
             
********************

Become ordained with the Universal Life Church, which is free and lasts for life.  You can use the Free Online Ordination, button to fill out the form.

Rev. Long, a member of ULC for many year, has created this seminary to help train our ministers. The Seminary also has a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials and free minister training. Those who have been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning have enjoyed its ongoing growth and change.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: