Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Metaphysical Healing

Master of Metaphysical Healing Essay by Rev. Alicia Gamble

This course exceeded my expectations. What I liked about it most was that it incorporated the physical body systems which are something I have been looking for in a course. Often, for people like me, you tend to feel what others are experiencing. It is no problem when they have a pain or something going on in their head, leg or somewhere easily identifiable, but when it is internal and you don't know the body systems well it can be difficult to explain what you feel. Not to mention the fact that it can make you sound like you don't know what you are talking about. So that was a wonderful aspect to include.


I found the auric fibers lesson quite illuminating. I had only heard of "unruffling" once before but it wasn't really explained until now. It really helped me to understand some things I wondered about with regards to the auric field as well as exactly what to do. I was also interested to learn that in the case of fluid retention unruffling must be done upwards, but no higher than the solar plexus to avoid heart palpitations.


The induction lessons were wonderful additions. I always wanted to know more about them and how to do them, so this was very helpful. I really enjoyed practicing them and making my own. The past life regression lesson was quite fascinating as well. I have always been interested in this area, I am not sure if it is something I would like to get into, maybe in the future when I have more experience.
 
I definitely agree that you shouldn't jump to conclusions when reading the colors of a person's aura. My husband was in a terrible car accident when he was sixteen in which his scull was crushed amongst other things. For many years when he would meet anyone who could see the colors of the aura they all thought he was bad or something and would have nothing to do with him. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that we found out around his head was a black sort of color from the accident years ago. Had we not of mentioned to accident to this particular person they would have stayed away from us as well. It was a really good learning opportunity for us and the other person.

All in all I was really happy with this course. I plan on doing more research on the auric field as well as inductions and working with them more as well. I think I may even invest in the book(s) she was referring to in this course as they sound like they might be quite interesting. I will definitely recommend this course to others! Thanks!

Rev. Alicia Gamble

**********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar


No comments: