Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Spiritual Awareness by Rev. Eck

Master of Spiritual Awareness
Rev Don Eck


I have never been one to be able to relax and meditate without my mind wondering off on some event that took place during the day or the day before.  From the Spirit Quest to the Awareness class I have been able to actually finally after years meditate without letting myself be distracted.

By following the outline and lessons in these two classes I have been able to actual begin to become aware of things in my past and present life and how all these events and people have shaped me into the being that I am today.

I am now able to not only feel the energy that the Universe provides us but absorb that energy and gain a positive approach to life in all relationships at home and in business.

In the lesson on Our Need for Energy studying the "Parent", "Child" and "Adult" ego reaffirmed and brought to mind the things I learned years ago in college.  This lesson has helped me to become conscious of what's not working and I have been able to make changes in my actions to some of these things.  I am still working on some actions but this lesson was real to me and I will continue to work on myself in this area.

From this lesson on it was read, do the assignments, read, do the assignments and read, do the assignments.  I have had people that I work with tell me that I have changed in the last few months.  They say I am more relaxed and actually giving out lots of positive energy in the workplace. 

Thank you for these great courses. Lives do change  if one follows the lessons as assigned in each lesson.

Rev. Don Eck

No comments: