Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spiritual Development

Essay by Janus Carson


  I found the course to be most enlightening. I especially liked the way Doctor Crouch incorporated NLP techniques as a vehicle to promote spiritual development. As I have had some studies in NLP this program is refreshingly easy to follow.

Dr. Crouch covered many excellent points and this course has helped greatly in my personal growth.

 Surprisingly, One of the most powerful techniques I found was to ask myself who/what am I, really? I found myself returning more and more to this seemingly simple question, Meditating at times for hours. The layers of false self began to peel quickly at first, with little emotional attachment. After a few weeks I began to peel off some very painful layers however, once past the layer it was gone. I am now within the mind of my higher self and still peeling layers. This has been a very liberating experience for me. Another side effect from the self-inquiry is a calm, peaceful demeanor. I have much more energy and have begun to have prophetic dreams.

I have now begun to think much more often in relation to what I desire and my life has improved immensely. 

  I attracted all the information I needed to learn Hypnosis Therapy. I then attracted enough clients to pay for my school and certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.HT). I am now in the process of building my business with focused concentration, meditation and visualization.

Thanks to Dr Crouch and the reviews of Magick chapters I feel as though every moment is a magickal working and life keeps getting better every day. Negative events no longer have a negative hold on me, I realize that my response controls the outcome. I am in control of my emotional, mental and physical body. I live my life noticing the good and lending my energy to that. Life is becoming brighter every day.

Thank you;

~Janus Carson C.HT.~
True Mind Hypnosis

********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church, as well as an online seminary program and a chaplaincy program.


No comments: