Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Metaphysics

Master of Metaphysics by Rev. Sally
Universal Life Church Seminary

Thirty Lessons seems just right and at the same time, to short for this course. The student is advised to read and practice the exercises at least three times a week. This is indeed an important part of the study.

I liked the early lesson that included dropping an energy cord, draining off the excess and later learning how to run energy. I do this as a habit now when I feed harried or stressed or even a bit too jazzed over something. This causes a calming yet energizing effect.

It was difficult to work the forgiveness lesson and while I was not successful, I am aware of the effects.

The wrap up lesson bothered me a little. The idea of giving an uninvited embryo the boot, seems counter productive. I have come to accept that as pre-borns. we choose our families and our goals for the life we are about to experience. I never considered a baby not being welcomed. I am still assimilating this issue.

As far as creating a miracle for myself, I’m not sure, I did find new ways of calming myself, opened up to new ideas and learned of places where I need work. Personal growth may be considered a miracle of human evolution.

A change in the way I can drain off energy and recognize negative or competitive energy has been helpful. Being able to send people energy, just because I learned how to do it has given me some weird feeling of power. It is not a bad thing, it is something people generally don’t do. We want to know what’s in it for us.

Finally, I enjoyed this course. I recommend it to everyone, if only one of the thirty lessons takes root, the student will be a better human.

B*B
Sally

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: