Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

The Rose - Spirit-Quest Essay by Rev. Dawn Egler
Metaphysics


I wanted to start off by saying I have really enjoyed taking the Spirit Quest course. There are so many wonderful tools I never knew existed.

If I had to choose a favorite tool, it would have to be the rose. I really enjoy changing its color and texture for different jobs. There is even times when I animate the rose so it would eat people if they refused to leave my space after being asked politely to go, or if they just annoy me. This always gives me a good laugh and makes that person wonder why I am laughing.

The other thing I really like about the rose is how it cleans out our telepathic channels. Who needs a decongestant when you have a lovely sticky rose to do the job for you. I was truly amazed at how well this worked. I feel my life has changed significantly since taking this course. So many questions that I had have been answered. I have learned to trust my instincts.

I also learned how much negative energy I had attracted throughout my life. More importantly, it has shown me what to do with that negative energy and how to replenish the positive energy that is needed to live a better and healthier life. I now make a conscience effort to be more positive in every thing I do.

I also find myself making mock ups at least once a day. This is especially handy on those cold, or rainy days and running to the grocery store. I am always sure to thank God for each mock up that is received and thank God for the times I am shown when those mock ups are not meant to be mine.

I grew up in a very conservative church / family and to ever question any form of religious leader or any persons with authority was just unheard of. Through this course however, I found out the more I question, the more I learn. There is so much more to learn and so much more to question. It is a constant cycle.

As far as miracles on a daily bases. I know miracles happen to me and I make miracles happen everyday. Unfortunately, most are not seen. I am still trying to figure out if it is because I lack the attention or if they are just taken for grated.

On a more personal level I would say my dreams are a miracle. Only some of them, and it only happens every once in a while. These dreams are usually on a personal family level. They also have a different kind of energy. Kind of like when I am looking for car keys, or misplaced something I am really needing, I say a short prayer and listen really closely. Usually I will hear a "Hey, look here. Here I am." And when I look where I feel the energy is coming from I usually find what I am looking for. I have only been wrong a couple of times.

An example of the second would be life in general. Life itself is a miracle. Every breath we take, every move we make, every little (or big) thing we do is a miracle. After all we are created in perfection, by perfection, for perfection and our success is guaranteed.

Rev. Dawn Egler

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: