Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

This is a short essay from a minister who has completed the Spirit-Quest:

Wow!!! What have I learned? Let me start from my beginning:

Well, there is so much that I have learned. So much practice and so much growth in the last six months. I feel that I am in a constant mode of change and evolution.

My own personal experience may explain what I mean by changes. After taking my discourses, I realized that I was receiving information about people and their need for healing. Names of people would come to my head. When I would contact them, they indeed needed some type of physical or emotional healing. I also saw colors, and was directed through colors to where I should work on someone or myself.

I started working with people by facilitating sessions for them, the changes that occurred in some of these people was amazing, however I want to make sure that you the reader understand that these people were the ones wanting this healing and I was just a channel that facilitated that healing, it was not me doing the work it was the Source, the Creator of all things.

I found that I could no longer eat certain types of foods. My body only wanted those things that were good for me, this please me immensely. It also provided me with more energy than I had ever had before. Meats were no longer appealing to me, where before I enjoyed meats like everyone else. Wine had always been a problem for me. I found it better to stay away from wine all together.

My allergies were a year round happening. I lived on allergy pills. This new lifestyle really helped as I no longer had to take allergy pills, or ibuprofen for headaches as these went away as well. I now only take allergy pills every once in a while when allergy season is at its highest.



The most wonderful and beneficial thing for me was to be able to make a connection with the Divine. This is something that was so special for me that I would never regret having gone through this course; on the contrary it made me whole. Once undergoing the process, if you are committed to your spiritual enfoldment, it will rock your world. Nothing will ever be the same. Life will be much richer and fuller, you will be happy within yourself. You will no longer look at external means for happiness. Your husband will become a companion, yet not your source of happiness. You will love your children, family, friends, yet they are no longer your only source of happiness. Happiness will lie within you, and that is what I found. I will not tell you that I have no challenges, I find that now I can cope with them much easier. I see them in a different light. To be able to take the tools that I have learned in the last year and apply them to life is what has made a huge difference.

I came to the realization that I am the best chocolate cake out there. There is no chocolate cake better than me. Everything else is frosting added to the cake as one of the ladies I know stated.

My life continues to evolve and I find that I see life through different eyes. My evolution started over seven years ago, however I know that I have been connected all my life. This discourse has fine tuned all that I have learned throughout the years. The practice of mastery is what has made the difference. Being able to take a concept and practice it for a week or however long is necessary is what I have found makes the difference


Life is a wonderful thing and to understand your role in life you need to look within yourself, understand your soul purpose and search within for answers. No one can do this for you, only you can do this for you. Everyone is born with a purpose, something you are here to learn during this lifetime, or you are meant to do. Have you thought of what your purpose is? Have you looked within to figure out how you can be happy within yourself? (This is a challenge that only you can figure out for yourself.


No matter what your religion or set of beliefs are, Spirit-Quest may enrich your life and experience, if you are willing to look within yourself to discover your life purpose. First of all, you will need quiet time for yourself. To look within yourself, you will need time to meditate.


There are many ways of accomplishing this; spirit quest may not be for everyone, however it was for me. It did enrich my life. I was able to experience something very rich, how it is related to every aspect of our being, from emotional happiness to emotional difficulty, physical illnesses, relationships, programming and more.


This is what this experience has done for me. It has made me more aware of my body, my mind, my soul and it has connected me to the Divine Source, the creator of all things. I now find life to be richer, fuller and something that I truly can enjoy on a moment-by-moment basis.

By staying in the now I can ensure forward movement of my life. I can co-create with the Universe. I can plan my day every morning and work with the Universal life force to manifest those things that I need in my life.

That is the power of the work we have down and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to practice mastery.

Maria Herrera

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: