Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

Final Essay on Spirit-Quest by Rev. Jon Kinsey
Universal Life Church Online Ordination and Seminary Program

At the start of the Spirit Quest course I was an angry man with negative influence everywhere. It seemed to me like I was a puppet being controlled by everything about me. In taking this course and practicing the lessons I have come to know that I attracted these negative influences into my life and have allowed the circumstances around me to dictate how I would feel and behave. I am no longer the angry man I was. I am no longer feeling sorry for myself that I have not received what I thought I deserved.

There are four tools that I have found most helpful in this transformation of self. I love the view screen. On it I can see the truth that I need to see for a more peaceful and productive life. The grounding cord keeps me brings me a balance to my life that I did not have before. The roses I absolutely love. Roses have been a constant theme in my life. I especially like to blow things up in roses. Once I have completely blown something or someone up my anger is gone. The first time I blew someone up on the spot the results were very dramatic. A man was trying to rob me and ended up leaving without any harm being done. The sticky roses work really well with me when I am not sure what is bothering me.


The most difficult tool for me was the Golden Sun. For several months I had to look at something gold to keep the color in my mind. I do not have it down completely yet, but I can now at least see the color correctly without have to look at a piece of gold first. To me this Golden Sun feels like the Christ in me healing all of my hurts. I like to let it follow its own course through my body. It knows better than I do what needs this healing. I can watch it on my view screen as it travels through me. Sometimes it likes to wander through my life and clean out rooms in my head that have accumulated trash.


Thank you very much for offering this course and for all of the wonderful lessons.


Rev. Jon D. Kinsey

For another essay on Spirit Quest, click the link.

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: