Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

What I Learned from the Spirit Quest Course - Julie Newendorp
Universal Life Church Seminary offers online Seminary Courses.

I really enjoyed all of the discourses. They were filled with great information. Much of it was a review for me as I study with a gifted psychic healer who graduated from the Berkeley Psychic Institute in the late 1980s. We are very good friends and discuss this all of the time.

It was wonderful to get reminded about the grounding cord and the golden sun. I am back doing that process every day - many times a day. I teach people that in my private practice and lead it in my church, The Sanctuary for Mindful Living. We meet on Saturdays and do a 45 minute meditation.

I also really love the roses. I now create and destroy roses many times a day and am more diligent about cleaning out my space.

I just reread the goals that I wrote the first week. I can see that they are coming into reality as things continue to come to consciousness so that I am making the changes that I want in my life. One of my big ones was “I do my work as a minister” and “I have a church and am supported by the church.” Last Saturday, I realized that my church is now in form. I have a congregation of about 15 people who come regularly and feel that this is their church. Now I will do the work to set it up as church with the State and the Federal Governments.

Other goals have been around improving my relationship with my husband of 35 years. Our relationship is growing in so many ways and deeper that I even thought possible. I know that studying the lessons each week has made a difference.

The week you discussed Pictures brought me an insight that made a huge difference. One of my friends is really hard to understand and is constantly saying that I am not understanding what she is saying. Now I realize that it is because her pictures do not match her words, so it is really confusing. I loved reading about that and getting clear.

Thank you for this course and your support.

By Rev. Julie Newendorp

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: