Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Metaphysics

Master of Metaphysics Essay - Diane Orr
Metaphysics Course

Although my Reiki training gave me much insight to my inner self, I had many more questions. Your lessons have taken me further than I could have ever imagined.

Some of your lessons such as creating and destroying roses proved to be a lot of fun and got me through some stressful situations, for this I will be eternally thankful.

One of my biggest problems was the loss of energy. Several of your lessons such as the protection rose, bringing in the golden sun, especially in returning my energies from all places I had been each day, the grounding cord, and of course amusement have proven to me to be in my best interest. I walk now and see so much more beauty in all things which give me energy and keeps a smile on my face and in my heart. The other evening I saw an owl dip down in my yard to investigate a meal.

What beauty I saw. Why did I see this? Because I am much more alert of my surroundings. I do have much work to do in speaking in the positive. Although I think I am and have many positive thoughts, Things just didn't come out in the positive. Your Discourse # 16 finally explained to me why. My belief system. My parents were always wanting me to fit in with the statement, "What will the neighbors think?" or " We are the parents, we know best." I have come a long ways but I am not there yet. I seem to be caught between a present and a future state so there is work to be done here.

I have always been quick to help others, which seemed to be what made me feel good, but then I felt very let down. I couldn't figure out why. I now know why. I forgot to do things for my self.

It really is simple, love yourself and then love others, Heal yourself and then heal others. And above all else, Be Yourself

Thank You Rev Amy.

Love and Light

Rev Diane L. Orr

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: