Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest comments

Greetings Amy,I am not quite half-way through Spirit Quest, which I have found very interesting and useful in my everyday life. I am pleased with my affiliation with ULC and look forward to a life long, fulfilling relationship. I have registered myself to practice in the State of Minnesota and am in the process of establishing a healing practice as well. My spiritual life has been on a rapid rise to awareness during the last two plus years full of wondrous as well as unnerving experiences. Being a part of the ULC Ministry is definitely one of the best things that I have done. I have visited and posted on the forum for Spirit Quest, and visit as often as time allows. I appreciate your communications.

So far so good on Spirit Quest for me. I think my favorite lesson is the second discourse, although I am enjoying all I have received so far. Particularly because I come from a place where this was one of my major lessons in life. I know this one well and know how to forgive for myself. So much has been done to me, however, I feel so much release of anger since I learned this lesson years ago. I wanted to share since I read so many have a problem with this one. You can't help what others have done to you and once you forgive inside yourself, you are released and feel free to live. Just my opinion.

I do want to add that I see the word "Perfect" in every discourse. Yes, I feel we were created in a perfect image, however, we are humans and not perfect by any means. We make mistakes and go through growing pains. Nothing will be perfect. It can be close, but we are mere humans. I look at my cats and dog, the trees, the rocks, hear the wind, see the sun...to me...that is perfect and as close as we will get to it



May the Angels be with you,

Rev. Ford Jun Taketa

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: