Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest Master of Metaphysics by Rev. Dana Boughal
Master of Metaphysics Degree


This course has been extremely helpful. It has taken me quite a few weeks to get through all of the discourses. Each one that I received came at the right time. The last 2 years have been extremely difficult and emotional for me. Without learning how to use the Grounding Cord, Golden Sun, and Blowing Up Roses I can only imagine how terribly difficult these past years would have been.

December 2005 I lost my Maternal Grandmother. At the time of her passing my family and I were not on very good terms. I was hurt emotionally and wounded by some things my parents had said about my parenting and my children and other awful things that were said. I bought right into it and felt hurt and angry for a long time. I made it through her funeral by putting on a happy face and pretending everything was alright. I didn’t have the tools needed to really make it alright.

I started this discourse and began meditating and learning how to ground myself and clean my energy and recollect my energy. That was so great to be able to reclaim and detach from people whom I had left emotional energy cords attached.

Then in January 2006 my father was given 6 to 9 months to live. He had been battling cancer for a year and the chemotherapy hadn’t done what it was supposed to do. In fact the cancer was spreading again. I was able to work through my emotional garbage with my parents by using the tools in this discourse. I blew up a lot of roses, created healing energy and even practice my healing techniques on my father.

The greatest lesson I learned was to find a neutral zone. In staying in my neutral zone I was able to watch my family interact, deal with the things that needed to be taken care of, not get sucked into the family disfunction, and I was able to watch his passing with acceptance and peace. My father passed away in November, 2005.

In June 2005 my Father-In-Law was diagnosed with an aggressive pancreatic cancer. The Doctor said that there was nothing that could be done because of the rare form he had. My Father-in-law was given weeks to months to live. My husband and I took turns taking care of him during the first part of the week and my husband’s siblings were to come and care for him on the later days in the week.

I want to let you know that I saw many miracles happening here. Each time my husband and I went off duty my father-in-law would be sent back into the hospital for care. The hospital would stabilize him and send him home just in time for our shift to start again. I mentioned this to my father and he said that it was because my energy was so healing. I believe he was right. I tried to hold the energy in his room and ground myself. I guess I just couldn’t hold the energy without being there. My father-in-law passed away in September 2005.

With both of our families I was able to sit back and watch as if I was in the audience. Without this discourse I don’t think I would have been able to see how wonderfully their passings were orchestrated. I was able to celebrate their lives and now I have a better understanding of spirit, souls, reincarnation and emotional and healing energy.

I will continue to use the information I learned in these discourses. I have grown leaps and bounds emotionally. I am not having any trouble with my family anymore. I don’t get lit up and when I do get whacked by them it doesn’t matter. I am able to see the emotional pain that they are in and I don’t have to be a part of it.

When I want to say hello or send a message I don’t need to pick the phone up anymore. I just send it out in bubbles. It is amazing how well this works. The first time I tried this technique I sent a hello out to everyone that I could think of. The next week was really busy answering the phone and replying to email messages. I think everyone I sent a bubble to responded. I have since paced myself.

Thank you so much for your teachings. I know I will be checking back to these discourses. Each time I read them I see and hear something I didn’t before.

Sincerely,

Dana Boughal

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: