Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

Spirit-Quest opened doors - by Rev. Jennifer Hagar

Coming into the ULC Seminary course, I was full of self-pity and felt very disillusioned by life. I was really empty. There were no answers to choose from. This was the last house on the street for me. Although I have always felt that I have had a strong connection to God, I have always had a difficult time figuring
out how he worked. This course has started me on the right path in figuring it out.

I began using the tools right away. Every suggestion in every lesson I tried. For me, these saved my life. From creating roses, to clearing chakras, to creating my own reality. I have tried sending energy to myself and others, and have actually seen results.

Seeing in writing how Spirit Communicates was especially helpful to me. When I was younger, I always felt that the universe was speaking to me through music and color; especially music. But over the years, my ego has changed my mind. And, although I still listen for clues though music, my ego is still winning the battle at this point. I pray regularly for God to restore me to the innocence I had when I was young. The faith I had. This section of the course helped me to do that.

Learning about Karma is something every human being should know about. Being a Catholic, and studying the bible awhile with the Jehovah's witnesses; I have always been acutely aware that NO ONE seems to be able to just not sin to save their lives. Literally. From what I have seen of human behavior, the theory of
Karma is the only solution to sin in this world. The only way I won't do something bad to someone else is to stop that same bad thing from happening to me.

But, the most important concept I am taking from this course is the concept that I am made in perfection, for perfection. And that I create my own reality...as long as I have faith. I even did create my own reality. For a little while I had everything I ever wanted. But soon, fear crept in, and everything changed in an instant. Maybe its an underlying belief that I don't deserve it. Or maybe I just let it go because I thought I could do better. I haven't quite figured that out yet. Time will tell.

Thank you very much for the course.


Jennifer Hagar

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: