Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest Essay by Rev. Joseph Alonso
Universal Life Church

Hello Amy!

I have never been any good at writing essays. I just finish the Spirit Quest course an thanks to your lessons on meditation an spiritual healing I have been able to control my pain .I have had chronic back pain since 1974 when I got hurt on the job an was paralyze from the waists down with the help of your lessons I have cut my pain pills from two pills six times a day to two pills twice a day I practice my meditation exercise for an hour a day an fine it very relaxing .Thanks for the great lessons an look forward to take more courses in the future .


Thanks again,

Joseph Alonso

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: