Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

Spirit-Quest Course by Rev. Tishanne

The Spirit Quest course has been the best course in my opinion for beginning my quest in metaphysics. I found that no matter what personal technique I apply or philosophy the tools I learned in this course have been a continual source of inspiration. Creative visualization and power of thought combined with compassion has opened my eyes or third eye to so much wonderful knowledge. Understanding thought forms in pictures has many implications. Symbols are a universal language that works well with the photo communication.

I also loved the part of the course that deals in negative feelings and how to handle them. I laugh about breaking eggs,haven't done it yet because just thinking about it as an "if all else fails" makes me laugh. Just knowing that you can destroy or blow up a negative thought is empowering. I personally use the sending a "hello" most often. It really helps me deal with split time parenting. Given the insight on how past life episodes can impact our present relations has helped me to understand my family dynamics. I piece it together with dream info for the best view. As a foundation course on energy I think its the best. I have built my studies since from Reiki to PSI with what I have learned. Also the "parking spot" tool works well with traffic lights if your in a bind. I have also used it for bargain shopping.

Thank you Amy & ULC Seminary for offering this course.

Tishanne

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: