Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

Spirit-Quest Experiences by Rev. Kathy Bailey

I found Spirit Quest to be one of the most helpful of my courses to date. The exercises were delightful to read and easy to follow. The tools I found to be most helpful were the grounding and meditation exercises. When I first created a grounding cord, I could hardly rise from my chair. I felt very heavy and attached to the earth. When I released it, I felt lighter, as if I might be able to float. I have incorporated these techniques in a class I’m teaching and have received rave reviews on it. It has actually helped one of my students learn to visualize.

This course has actually helped heal my spirit and solar plexis chakra which became damaged about a year ago. I had been working on it for almost a year without getting too far, and this course has really sped up the healing process. The blowing up of roses has been a tremendous benefit when ever I’m feeling angry, lonely, sorrowful, or depressed. I can now pour that negative energy into a few roses and blow them up and feel better and behave better.

The discourses on reincarnation and the different life cycles of the spirit were a tremendous help in understanding who I am and where I am in this incarnation. I have always known I was an old soul and reading the definitions and characterizations of each cycle was a true revelation. I recognized quite a few people in each of the cycle descriptions. It has also helped me become more tolerant and understanding towards others of younger life cycles, and confirmed what, I personally, have been teaching. That some people are not yet ready to evolve spiritually, yet, and attain a higher form of enlightenment.

I have also learned that I’m a person worthy of good things and respect and that I don’t have to be around those who are negative and abusive. I can still love someone without having to be around them when they are being nasty.

Over all, this course was wonderfully enlightening and enjoyable. Rev. Amy Long did a fantastic job putting this course together and making me feel worthwhile. I loved her anecdotes on her personal experiences. It’s always nice, in a class, to hear of the teacher’s pitfalls and triumphs. These are great tools for anyone to use.

Blessings,
Rev. Kathy Bailey

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: