Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit-Quest

Spirit-Quest - By Brenda Firestone
Master of Metaphysics Program and Degree at ULC

When I started this path I had a lifetime of lessons that helped lead me here. Becoming a Reiki Master and Teacher was just the beginning. I started meeting people and taking classes. I realized that I needed to learn more. This course offered me the knowledge and the tools I needed to help not only myself but others.

As you go through this course, their will be moments of realizations. Changes in your life, your thoughts, and your spirit. It makes your life lessons easier to understand and accomplish.

There are many important lessons in this course. One I found to be life-changing is when you look at things in your lifetime. Things that hurt or made you angry. Or maybe things you may have done. When you can learn to forgive yourself and others. It can be a very freeing experience. This tool is very important in these times and throughout your life.

I learned a new and fun way to meditate and to communicate on a more spiritual level. Creating roses to help communicate or get answers was interesting. Blowing them up was fun also. I can't tell you how many roses I've created and destroyed.

Manifesting is an awesome tool to learn also. It didn't take long before I realized things that I had manifested were happening. For example, I had asked to make more money, so I could pay bills and to be able to continue my education. I didn't ask for money to drop into my lap. But for my job to have increased business, so I could earn the extra money. Business has increased and I now have the extra income I needed. Not only did I benefit but the owner and my fellow employees did too.

This course has allowed me to grow spiritually and personally. It also has given me the tools to help my children, friends, and on occasions people I just met. This is what I consider to be a wonderful blessing.

Another gift from this course is this statement. God loves you. You were created by perfection, in perfection, for perfection. Your success is guaranteed. It's not just a catchy phrase. It's a great affirmation. Saying to yourself feels great. But when you can feel it and really believe it anything is possible. This also means it goes for everyone else too.

This makes you think. Especially when you've been hurt or gotten angry at someone. You realize God loves them too. You become better person. You look at things in a different way.

I really have enjoyed this course. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to grow personally and spiritually. You receive the tools to help yourself and others. As for me I found this course to be life changing. In every aspect. It has enriched and enlightened my life.

Thank You

Many Blessings
Brenda Firestone

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: