Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SpiritQuest

Spirit-Quest Essay by John Peterson
Another Spirit-Quest Essay.

By John Peterson


First, let me mention, I have been enlightened by this course. The topics are genuine and always cause me to ponder, wonder and apply to this lifetime. Essay – Changes in my Life.I have been though many changes over the last several years, study of theology, alternative medicine practices and self-awareness. All of which have formed a new perspective of looking at issues that I have, that others have. Looking out from this body from the Spirit and Soul, I see the need in others, to have a Path to follow.

To understand that there is a choice they can make to heal themselves, to manifest the need that this life requires. Through this course, I have identified myself, my Spirit. I once had a huge void inside, in my heart. I did not understand the void, only to know that I felt I was missing something in my life. Purpose? Why am I (we) here? What was causing the weight in my heart?Coincidence? Things happen for a reason. My hip required an adjustment. I asked around, who had a great chiropractor. I was lead to an office that was on my drive home. Upon arriving, the new patient paperwork, I was sent to a room to wait.

When the door opened and the Doctor came in, all she could say was, “Wow, you’ve got a huge Aura!" I quickly responded by, “My name is John, my color is blue!” “I’m Dr. Lisa, and my color is Green. I’m a healer” she piped back. “You can do anything you need to for my health”, I offered. From then on, Dr. Lisa introduced me to energy working people, self-healing classes, meditation, crystal energy and more. I have pursued energy work very passionately. I am a study of Reiki, and the Chakras and other modalities. During a self-healing exercise years ago, Soul Fragmentation Retrieval, I became incredibly aware. I have become very empathic, Clairsentient and have become a Medical Intuitive. I provide Spiritual Healing services and body scans. I see Auras around people and have regarded this as a measure of one’s Spirituality, and is very accurate. I have no fear when it comes to the Spirit.

When I see an Aura, I immediately comment to that person how gorgeous it is, then go into the meaning their Aura. Often, I sense the level of energy their chakras carry, connect to their Spirit and scan their physical body to identify problems they carry by the imbalance in the Aura field. People need to be aware of the great experiences that can be available to them, just by asking.I continue to have great experiences.

My Soul is at peace with my Path. I am continually amazed at the information provided to us and am recognizing more ways the messages come to us. We all need to listen with our Heart. This is where I carry my Spirit. Filling the void I once had. Lighting my Path.When you look at issues from the Soul’s perspective, the real ‘Why’ comes out. Only Truth. Letting go of the Ego is the healing we all need. My roses are in bloom!If only all could see their Spirit.

Thank you Spirit Quest. For opening up new possibilities.

John E. Peterson

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: