Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest by Reverend Flaviana Kalehua Vidinha
Universal Life Church Seminary offers online seminary courses.
Final Essay on: Spirit Quest

Thank you, for all the “discourses” that you covered in “Spirit Quest”!

I enjoyed all 30 Discourses, several of the courses I already knew about and the others will serve to be very valuable in my life journeys. I especially liked Lesson #8 on “mock ups” and Lesson #29 about “money”.

Lesson #29 about “money”, is a very interesting lesson. Your opening statement of this lesson sums it all up about “money”. And it was an eye awakening to see it in a different light, as you elegantly put it: Well, money itself isn’t necessarily all that much to look at, but really it’s what money symbolizes that is a beautiful thing. On page #2 paragraph 5 is my favorite; People can choose to be happy whether they are rich or poor and they can choose to be unhappy in the same situations. Thank you….

Lesson #8 about “mock up”, “being specific” and “letting go” really hit home. The part about making sure that it’s your “mock up” and not someone else, because you may not be able to fix theirs but yours you may. In your writing you talked about doing something for someone & it wasn’t what they wanted. The situation was the very same thing and it was my own child (she didn’t want to go to college; she wanted to start a family).

All of being specific & letting go is something I had to learn in order for me to be where I am at now. Surrendering is what I was taught in my life as a “minister/reverend”. And how surrendering to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ will set me “free”…..It’s always easy to talk about what we should do and it’s very hard to actually do it! As it has taken me this long in my life to be doing what really makes me “happy” in trying to “guide” people on their path. And once again I thank you for all my new tools that I will be able to use to serve help others.

Reverend Flaviana Kalehua Vidinha


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: