Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest Final Essay 

by Anne Marie Brooks

The Spirit Quest course was not what I expected, it was much better. Everything was explained so well and with humor. I did not make major changes in my life probably because I am on my spiritual path with goals already which led me to taking this course. I was familiar with many of the tools and principles, as I am a Reiki Master Teacher. However, the chapters were beautifully explained. I did learn some new tools which I love and use all the time. The use of the roses and the Golden sun are my favorite. They are simple, you can do them anywhere and their uses are many. I was also was happy to see the chapters on ‘How Spirit Communicates’. It all just fit so well with everything else I am learning from other sources. It validated my spiritual path.

As for a miracle, my whole life has been a miracle but now I am aware of where miracles come from. Spirit guides must have been with me my whole for me to have survived some of the very difficult challenges I had as a child. Until the last few years here in Tucson, I didn’t believe in anything so I have come a long way and I know I have much more to learn and experience. Now I am grateful for everything that happens in my life whether good or bad. There are always lessons to be learned. The following is an example of an event that happened as a child who didn’t understand. I was left with an old man in the middle of the Las Vegas desert for him to baby sit me while my mother and step-father went out. The old man told me to take all my clothes off and get in bed. Something, I now believe was an angel or spirit guide told me to get the keys and lock myself in the car which I did. Today I know what would have happened to me had I stayed in his camper and that was just the first of many miracles I have experienced.

Rev. Anne Marie Brooks

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: