Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Metaphysics

Master of Metaphysics by Rev. Charles Grooms

My journey through Spirit Quest may have been a bit unusual considering that this is basic information. You see, I have been studying independently for nearly 40 years. So I really did not learn anything new except for some new techniques.  I did already have techniques of my own that I have been using for years, but it's always good to learn new things.

For instance, you talked of using roses to clean out unwanted negative energies. I have always used the transmuting violet flame. This actually makes a lot of sense for me as my Master Teacher is Count Saint Germain. But now I will also be teaching my students about roses as well.

And to get rid of energy ties from others I would use a knife or more often a sword of energy to cut those links. It has always worked well for me. Sometimes these energy links are set up unknowingly by those who are less aware, at other times they may be created by those who know exactly what they are doing.  In the latter case, when I would cut the link I would often feel a flash of anger or frustration from the person who had established it. And I would feel suddenly "lighter." Some energy links may be very subtle, and you may not notice them. For this reason it is a good idea to periodically go through the procedure of cutting all links. In fact I just did this and found two that I had not been aware of.

I do fine your use of mock-ups useful. It can help with manifestation. I have been suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and have been using affirmations to help. But you showed me how to improve them and they now seem to be working better.

Your method of grounding is a bit different than what I had known and taught. Now I will be teaching both my old method and yours and let them use whichever works best for them. Personally, I do not ground, rather I use a link to the I AM presence and find that works well for me.

In the final discourse you touched on Spirit Guides. I have an entire site set up that teaches what Spirit Guides are and how to establish communication with them, among other related subjects.

With Love and Light,
Rev. Charles Grooms

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: