Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest Essay by Roberto C. Nina

Master of Metaphysics
Roberto C. Nina

Greetings!

I'm a seminary student that is always looking for God and the good in people. This course has helped me get closer to God and self. It really helped me focus and build on my strengths and improve on my weaknesses.

The whole course was very interesting but there is one thing about this course that really stood out for me. Writing down my spiritual goals really changed my life. By writing down my spiritual goals I became aware of a plan of action. This plan of action has started a chain of events, without planning or thinking about it, to heal mind, body, and spirit.

One of the miracles that I have created for myself is that now I have created a different life and a different environment. I control my environment and it doesn't control me. I have literally moved away from negativity. Don't get me wrong, we find negativity everywhere we go but I now have the tools to protect myself from negativity. Before, I used to absorb the negativity of others not knowing how to deflect it. I would become angry and impatient with myself and others. Now is a whole different ball game.

A far as disagreements with the course, it challenged my basic beliefs. Some things taught in this course clash with my core belief system. How I got around this is that I'm open to other teachings and take things with a grain of salt. What worked for me I will treasure and those things that didn't I will discard. All in all it was nice to learn about what others believe.

Metaphysics is a journey into knowledge that one should tread carefully. It is a journey that I will always be on. The fact is that I have opened a door in my life that has endless possibilities and potential for change. The change could be positive or negative. It all depends on you and what you do (especially if you invite beings into your personal space). The things that I picked and chose from the course will be helpful to tweak and improve my life. Thank you ULC for giving me tools to grow.


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: