Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Dissertation on Spirit Quest By Rev. Patricia Buben

Spirit Quest was my favorite course to date. It is a journey that promotes growth, self-awareness and peace of mind. The techniques in forgiveness, grounding and meditation have helped to increase my peace of mind and release negativity. I especially like the protection rose and use it daily to keep me from absorbing negative energy. This was an area that was a problem for me. For many years, I absorbed and was affected by other people’s negative energy. I can notice the difference!

Meditation is very important in quieting the mind and being centered. At first it was hard to sit still for more than 5 minutes; I look forward to it now on a daily basis. It helps to clear my mind and at the same time, I can use techniques to balance my chakras. Keeping your chakras balanced and silver cord cleared helps to promote health in mind, body and spirit.

I use the protection rose every day and find it keeps me grounded and from absorbing negative energy. One of the more interesting lessons was on money and how being reluctant to let it go will make it reluctant to come back to you. It is interesting how we can create more money for ourselves. We need to determine what the money means to us and how much we need to attain our goals and then focus our energy on the specific amount needed using meditation techniques. Since I have been using this technique, I have not worried about money at all! In fact, I hadn’t even thought about it until now.

The newly-published book is a great addition to the course. It is a great reference for both looking up information and for the meditation techniques. Thank you for making this course available. I found it valuable and would highly recommend it.

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar



No comments: