Metaphysics Course

This blog has essays from the Metaphysics Courses offered through the Universal Life Church. We have a variety of courses that are available in the area of metaphysics.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Master of Metaphysics by Rev. Don Eck


When I started this course I thought wow 30 weeks is a long time, but as each week passed I kept looking forward to the next lesson with excitement. This has been a course that will be with me for years to come. Thank you, Amy for putting together such a valuable course.


I found Lesson 3 Grounding & Center of the Head to be a little slow for me. But with practice I found that this tool works anytime and anywhere. I drive 47 miles to work each day and I would practice grounding myself as I drove the highway. Soon I was finding that I could ground myself anytime I wanted to, releasing negative energy and pulling positive energy from the center of the earth. What energy I learned to pull from the earth.



I would practice bringing up a rose for hours, blowing them up and making a new one. I have learned how to remove negative energy from around me and replace it with a big gold sun. It has really helped me to deal with some very negative things going on in my life and I am sure this will be one of the most valuable tools that I will practice for the rest of my life.



Thank you for lesson 12 – Chakras. I was not familiar with this topic at all. I must have spent days on reading and practicing cleaning out my major chakras.



The chapters on Affirmations and Asking the Right Questions were very enlightening. I had forgotten how important affirmations were. When I had my own Insurance business years ago I had learned about affirmations and over the years I had let them go. Thank you for reminding me how important affirmations are.



I found the lessons on how the spirit communicates through music, numbers and color very interesting and informative.



The most difficult lesson for me was reincarnation. I don't believe in reincarnation. In order to get through this lesson I finally did what you said in the beginning and just worked off the assumption that reincarnation happens and then I was able to come to some understanding with the lesson.



In closing this paper I would just like to say again, thank you, Amy for putting together such a great course.

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: